Vision / Mission
AIT will strive to become a leading and a unique regional multicultural institution of higher learning, offering state of the art education, research and training in technology, management and societal development.
The mission of AIT in the context of the emerging environment is "to
develop highly qualified and committed professionals who will play a
leading role in the sustainable development of the region and its
integration into the global economy".
Guided by the above clear, timeless vision and mission, the dedicated students, faculty and staff of AIT are set to steer the Institute along its path of becoming:
- A trailblazer in advanced education in the region, with leadership in IT and new types of multidisciplinary programs
- An exemplary institution, with an emphasis on academic quality in terms of courses and other aspects of operation
- A leader in professional development programs
- A hub for the implementation of regional and transnational research projects, and a research facility for academic professionals. A nexus for networking with other academic and research institutions in the region and the world
- A model international citizen
- A collaborator and partner of national postgraduate institutions
- A financially viable, self-sustaining institution, able to draw support from donors the private sector and individuals, with good governance and strong leadership
- A strong partner to its alumni, who are principal stakeholders through the AIT Alumni Association (AITAA)