Recent Activities @ AITCV
New Academic Program
After completing their EMBA course preparation work in Hanoi, the 22 enrolees of the EMBA Program at AITCV joined the course, 'Financial Management in an International Firm', being conducted at AIT from 8-22 October.
September to 16 October Schedule of Short Training Courses on Management, Technology, Rural Development and Environment
- 5-9 Sept: 'Communications Skills for Field Project Officers' by Mr. Do Duc Khoi, AITCV.
- 11-15 Sept: 'Management of Training and Development ' by Mr. Do Trong Nhan and Ms. Nguyen Thu Le Hang, AITCV.
- 18- 22 Sept: 'Communications Skills for Field Project Officers' by Mr. Do Duc Khoi, AITCV.
- 2-6 Oct: 'Management of Training and Development ' by Mr. Dang Ngoc Dai and Ms. Nguyen Thu Le Hang; 'Integrated Approaches for Community Development Planning and Management' by Dr. J. K. Routray SERD/AIT.
- 9-13 Oct: 'Management of Rural Development Projects' by Dr. Do Kim Chung; 'Environmental Quality Management' by Dr. Nguyen Thi Loan, AITCV.
Industrial Systems Engineering (ISE)
The ISE Program is now inviting applications for the 7th intake for 2001. The second term of the 6th ISE intake began in early September.
From 2-12 Oct, a training course on 'Information Systems & Organizations' was conducted by Dr. Peter Haddawy, SAT/AIT and Prof. Phan Minh Dung, CSIM Program - SAT/AIT.
Language and Training Unit (LTU)
- 10 Sept - 10 Nov: 'Interpreters and Translation Course' by Mr. Chito Mandia and Ms. Vu Thi Van Anh, LTU-AITCV, and Mr. Nguyen Binh of the Swedish Embassy.
- 4-29 Sept: 'Vietnamese Language and Culture Immersion Program' by Dr. Nguyen Nhu Nguyen, Ms. Le Thi Ngoc Trang and Ms. Vu Van Anh, AITCV.
The ADB-supported project, 'Training Materials and Video for Rural Infrastructure Sector Project' began in October. It is being carried out by Mr. Bambi, Mr. Chito Mandia, Ms. Vu Van Anh and Ms. Le Thi Ngoc Trang of LTU-AITCV.