The AIT academic year consists of two semesters: January and August. The deadlines of applications for admissions and financial aid (Scholarships) are as follows:
August Semester Intake
• 28 February is the deadline for HM King’s and Queen’s, and GMS scholarships
• 31 March is the deadline for other Scholarships (i.e. ADB-JSP, Kurita, Bangchak: Master and Doctoral and others.
• 10 June is the deadline for AIT Scholarships including RTG Fellowships.
• 30 June is the deadline for overseas applicants, requiring educational visa
• 25 July is for other applicants
January Semester Intake
March Term Intake (only for School of Management)
June Term Intake (only for School of Management)
October Term Intake (only for School of Management)
All applicants are requested to have Personal or Ordinary Passport (not the Official Passport or Diplomat Passport) when applying for "Educational Visa (ED)" from Thailand Embassy in your home country to study at AIT.
For applicants who require early offer of admission or those with visa and passport restrictions*, their applications must be submitted to AIT at least 3 months before the above deadlines.