Mr. Boonkiat & Ms. Jintana Kovavisaruch scholarship
Ms. La-ead Kovavisaruch (IEM'87) & Chief Investment Officer, Dusit International and Mr. Chaiwat Kovavisarach (IEM'91) & CEO & President, Bangchak Corporation Public Company Limited support AIT for one full Masters scholarship.
The scholarship will be named under the donor’s parents name “許家訓張汝蕙結婚六十年纪念獎學金” (Mr. Boonkiat & Ms. Jintana Kovavisaruch).
- Thai nationality
- Masters student enrolled in Industrial and Manufacturing Engineering (IME), SET
- Graduate of Bachelor with a cumulative GPA of at least 2.75
- Official English Score: IELTS writing score of 5.0 or AIT EET Score of 5.5
- Must fulfill the AIT Admissions Requirements.
- After graduation, the student will have the opportunity to gain employment at Bangchak Corporation Public Company Limited.
Scholarship covers: tuition, registration fee and other expenses in the amount of 1.2 million Thai Baht