BRIDGEX Scholarship for Structural Engineering Program
BRIDGEX Scholarship support from BRIDGEX BINA SDN BHD, Malaysia
BRIDGEX Co., Ltd. was established in 1997 as a specialist contractor prestressing, specialized in the work of prestressing works and casting of post and pre-tensioned precast beams.
In line with the development of the company, it has been upgraded to build the bridge and includes a variety of aspects, from the foundation up to the bridge deck. With a combination of solid engineering background and expertise, the company is now able to provide services “design and build’ i.e from up to design their construction of any bridge structure. The main scope of the company covers the following aspects: -
The main scope of the company covers the following aspects:
Civil engineering and bridge structures
- The work of prestressing
- Casting and launching of the Segmental Box Girder (SBG)
- Special work and bridge repair
For more information, please visit their Website
BRIDGEX Scholarship Criteria :
- Applicant must fulfill the AIT Entry Requirement
- Nationalities: Any but most preferred Malaysian nationals.
- Male or female, age no restrictions but with a good first degree, etc.
- At least 2 years of work experience in the engineering related field.
- Graduate of Bachelor in Engineering fields with a minimum CGPA 3.00
- The scholarship covers the tuition, registration fees, and other expenses.
- Have English proficiency score as required by AIT Language Center (IELTS-Academic: 6 (writing and overall) or AIT EET ≥ 6.0, TOEFL ≥ 550).
- Non-bonded scholarship.
Study Area: Structural Engineering School of Engineering and Technology(SET)