INDEX International Group Public Co. Ltd.
The Index International Group Public Co., Ltd was established in 1983 as an engineering consultancy firm to provide wide range services of specialized fields such as project planning, city and district planning, architectural design involving landscaping and architecture, engineering design involving structural, electrical, mechanical, transportation, sanitary, geotechnical, environmental and water resources engineering. The construction management and supervision including commercial and office building, factories, roads, bridges, dams, airports etc. and the project study for investment is offered as well. The objective of INDEX is to provide the study, survey, design, and construction of infrastructure projects delicately and accurately in compliance with the engineering standards so as to provide maximum advantage to both customers and communities while ensuring that management efficiency and the use of advanced technologies optimize the construction process.
1. Thai nationality
2. Graduate of Bachelor with a cumulative GPA of at least 2.75
3. Candidate should obtain a minimum English score above 5 for Master’s degree.
4. The applicant must fulfill the AIT Entry Requirements.
5. English Proficiency: IELTS-Academic or AIT EET score above 5.0
NOTE: The selected candidates will be offered not only a scholarship but also a guaranteed job with the company for a period of 48 months (4 years) after graduation.
FIELD OF STUDY
The scholarship is available in the following programs:
School of Engineering and Technology (SET)
- Construction, Engineering and Infrastructure Management (CEIM)
- Structural Engineering (STE)
- Transportation Engineering (TRE)