INDEX International Group Co. Ltd. Bonded Scholarship
The Index International Group Co., Ltd was established in 1983 as an engineering consultancy firm to provide wide range services of specialized fields such as project planning, city and district planning, architectural design involving landscaping and architecture, engineering design involving structural, electrical, mechanical, transportation, sanitary, geotechnical, environmental and water resources engineering. The construction management and supervision including commercial and office building, factories, roads, bridges, dams, airports etc., and the project study for investment are offered as well. The objective of INDEX is to provide the study, survey, design and construction of infrastructure projects delicately and accurately in compliance with the engineering standards so as to provide maximum advantage to both customers and communities while ensuring that management efficiency and the use of advanced technologies optimize the construction process.
1. Thai nationality
2. Graduate of Bachelor with a cumulative GPA of at least 2.75
3. Candidate should obtain a minimum English score above 5 for Master’s degree.
4. Applicant must fulfill the AIT Entry Requirements.
NOTE: The selected candidate will sign a bonded agreement with the company and will work for a period of 48 months (4 years) after graduation.
FIELD OF STUDY
The scholarship is available in the following field of study:
- School of Engineering and Technology (SET)
- Structural Engineering (SET)
- Transportation Engineering (TRE)
- School of Environment, Resources and Development (SERD)
- School of Management (SOM)
- Any specialization
Application Deadline: 30 June 2019