Kurita Water and Environment Foundation (KWEF) is a Public Interest Incorporated Foundation under the Japanese Law. KWEF was established on 12 March 1997 aiming to contribute to the development of new technologies of water conservation and environmental protection. KWEF has approved with its research grant program to support academic researchers in the following fields:
Master Degree for August 2018 Intake in:
- Water Engineering and Management (WEM ), School of Engineering and Technology (SET)
- Environmental Engineering and Management (EEM ), School of Environment, Resources and Development (SERD)
- Natural Resources Management (NRM ), School of Environment, Resources and Development (SERD)
- Nationalities: All Asian Countries;
- Applicant with physical impediment is encouraged to apply;
- Applicant must fulfill the AIT Entry Requirements
- Four years of undergraduate degree or equivalent;
- Two letters of recommendations;
- English Proficiency Requirement: TOEFL (Computer-based: 210 or iTOEFL: 76) or IELTS: 6 (writing and overall) or AIT-EET Score score of 6 or equivalent.
Kurita Scholarship covers the tuition and registration fees, bursary and accommodation allowances, medical insurance, visa renewal fee, research grant, and round-trip air ticket fare from home country. In addition, the selected candidates may have an opportunity to join a short-term internship at Kurita Water Industries Ltd., Japan during their study at AIT.
Apply for admission at AIT to be considered for this scholarship at this LINK https://admission.ait.ac.th/aoas/Applicant/FirstPage.aspx
- Admissions and Scholarship Unit, Office of Student Affairs at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Office of International Affairsat email@example.com.
Links in this Page
Application Deadline: 31 March 2020
Last Update: This page was updated on 13 November 2020