Loom Nam Khong Pijai (GMS Scholarships)
The Loom Nam Khong Pijai Scholarships are granted by the Royal Thai Government in honor of HRH Princess Maha Chakri Sirindhorn. The aim is to assist human resource development in 6 GMS countries in any field of study related to the following four thematic areas:
- Infrastructure Development
- Energy Technology
- Oil, Gas and Natural Resources Development, and
- Environmental Engineering and Management.
The scholarship provides an opportunity for students of diverse backgrounds from all countries in Greater Mekong Sub-region to study and do research work together in the truly international environment at AIT and to build a good foundation for international understanding among people of Asia.
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Citizens of Thailand, Myanmar, Lao PDR, Cambodia, Vietnam and China (Yunnan and Guangxi Provinces)
- Graduated in related fields from an accredited institution
- Have a good education record in a 4-year undergraduate degree program
- Have a high proficiency in English as required by AIT
- Applicants in Thailand can also take the AIT English Test administered by the AIT Language Center
- From universities with QS Ranking within 1000 or better with cGPA 3.0 and above (or equivalent) or from other universities with cGPA 3.5 and above (or equivalent).
Each Scholarship award covers tuition and registration fees, accommodation, and a bursary for living expenses in AIT's residential campus, for the entire period of the 22-month Master Degree program.
Note: Nominated applicants with a commitment from the nominees will be considered more favorably.
Nominations from Department Heads or the Faculty Advisors of the prospective candidates are invited by filling up the Nomination Form and send by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Information Poster (English): https://goo.gl/8b2nbP
Information Poster (Thai): https://goo.gl/iufVUx
- Nomination Form https://bit.ly/2UPjLMn
Ms. Wilailak at 02-524-5023 or
Ms. Kanchana at 02-524-6119
Application Deadline: 29 February 2020