Mitani Trading (Thailand) Co., Ltd. Master’s Scholarship with Job Offer
Mitani Trading (Thailand) Co., Ltd. was established in 1988 to support Thai and Southeast Asian markets. The company is a well-known Japanese packaging manufacturer and distributor of valves, pumps, sprayers, triggers as well as accessories such as caps, spouts, and actuators under Japanese standard quality. Mitani Trading (Thailand) Co., Ltd. is a subsidiary of Mitani Valve Co., Ltd. based in Japan.
This scholarship is for the Department of Industrial Systems Engineering (ISE), School of Engineering & Technology (SET) enrolled in either one of the following programs:
• Bio-Nano Material Science and Engineering
• Industrial and Manufacturing Engineering
• Microelectronics and Embedded Systems
1. Thai nationality
2. Graduate of Bachelor with a cumulative GPA of at least 2.75
3. English Proficiency Requirement: AIT-English Entry Test (AIT-EET):6 or IELTS-Academic:6 (writing 6)
4. The applicant must fulfill the AIT Entry Requirements.
5. Applicant must maintain cGPA 3.00 or higher during his/ her study in order to retain Mitani Scholarship.
6. The student’s research/ thesis topics should be of interest to Mitani Trading (Thailand) Co., Ltd. and must be under one of the following topics:
6.1 Digging Deeper into Fog Technology
6.2 Manufacturing Engineering, Robotics
6.3 Inventory Control
6.4 Control of the Jet Sound
6.5 Research on Jetting Agents
6.6 Foaming Technology
6.7 Human Engineering
6.8 Search of New Materials
NOTE: The selected candidate will be offered not only a full scholarship but also a guaranteed job with the Mitani Valve Co., Ltd. in Japan. Also, the company will provide a Japanese language course (free of charge) to the selected candidate during his/ her study at AIT.
Deadline: 8th December 2021 for January 2022 Intake
Apply here: Click to Apply