Pan Merit Belt and Road Scholarships
In December 2021, an agreement was signed between Pan Merit Education Group and AIT for 5 Full Master’s degree scholarships, one for January 2022, two for August 2022 and two for August 2023.
1. Any Belt and Road Nationality Students
2. Any program in the three schools: School of Engineering & Technology (SET), School of Environment Resources and Development (SERD), and School of Management (SOM).
3. Candidate should have a cumulative GPA of at least 2.75
4. Candidate should pass IELTS-Academic with a score of 6.0 or AIT EET Score of 6.0
5. Applicant must fulfill the AIT Admissions Entry Requirements
The recipient student is called “AIT Pan Merit Belt and Road Scholar”
Scholarship cover: Full scholarship all inclusive of THB 1 Million
Deadline: for January 2022 intake: 8 Jan 2022
Apply here: Click to Apply