HM The King’s Scholarships and HM The Queen’s Scholarships
His Majesty the King’s Scholarships and Her Majesty the Queen’s Scholarships
The Asian Institute of Technology (AIT) manages a number of Master’s level scholarships provided by the Royal Thai Government (RTG) to qualified candidates with excellent academic qualifications from Thailand and other Asian countries. The scholarships provide an opportunity for students of diverse background from all countries in Asia to study and do research work together in the truly international environment at AIT and to build a good foundation for international understanding among people of Asia.
His Majesty the King’s Scholarships
This scholarship is granted to qualified candidates with excellent undergraduate achievements from any Asian country to pursue a Master Degree in any of the disciplines offered at School of Engineering and Technology (SET) and School of Management (SOM).
Her Majesty the Queen’s Scholarships
This scholarship is granted to qualified candidates with excellent undergraduate achievements from any Asian country to pursue a Master's degree in the environmental-related field offered at the School of Environment, Resources, and Development (SERD).
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Thai national or other nationalities in the Asian region.
- Graduated in related fields from an accredited institution.
- Have a high proficiency in English as required by AIT
- Applicants in Thailand can also take the AIT English Test administered by the AIT Language Center
- Have a good education record in a 4-year undergraduate program
- From universities with QS Ranking within 1,000 or better with cGPA 3.0 and above (or equivalent) or
- From other universities with cGPA 3.5 and above (or equivalent)
Each scholarship award covers tuition fees, accommodation, and a bursary for living expenses in AIT's residential campus, for the entire period of the 22-month master degree program.
Call for Nominations:
Note: Nominated applicants with a commitment from the nominees will be considered more favorably.
Nominations from Department Heads or the Faculty Advisors of the prospective candidates are invited by filling up the Nomination Form and send by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ms. Wilailak at 02-524-5023 or
Ms. Kanchana at 02-524-6119