The vision of the Royal Thai Government (RTG) is to prepare the country and its people for the emerging ASEAN Economic Community (AEC). Through its no-bond RTG Fellowships at AIT, it seeks to prepare its engineers, scientists and managers to become global citizens and emerge as key drivers of Thailand's international competitiveness. Thus, generous academic fellowships are being offered to Thai students to pursue Master's and Ph.D. programs
- Thai national only
- Having English proficiency as required by AIT
- Four-year Bachelor's degree from a recognized university
RTG Fellowships for Master Degree
|Fellowship||Value of Fellowship Grant||Cumulative GPA requirement|
|100%||848,000 Baht (covers entire study cost of 4 semesters)||GPA ≥ 3.00 (from top universities*)
GPA ≥ 3.50 (other universities)
|75%||636,000 Baht (covers 3 semesters, student pays remainder 212,000 baht as one semester cost)||GPA ≥2.75 (from top universities*)
GPA ≥ 3.00 (other universities)
|50%||424,000 Baht (covers 2 semesters, student pays same amount for 2 semesters)||GPA ≥ 2.75 or equivalent|
RTG Fellowships for Ph.D. Degree
- Applicants should have a Cumulative GPA of 3.50 in their Master’s degree and 2.75 in their undergraduate program from top universities *(3.00 for other universities).
(*) Top 1,000 universities ranked by QS World University Rankings are rated as Top Universities [ QS Ranking within 1000]: In Thailand, the following universities have 2015/16 QS World University Ranking within 1000:
(1) Chulalongkorn University #253
(2) Mahidol University #295
(3) Chiang Mai University #551-600
(4) Thammasat University #601-650
(5) Kasetsart University #651-700
(6) Khon Kaen University #701+
(7) King Mongkut University of Technology Thonburi #701+
(8) Prince of Songkla University #701+]
Please note: Fellowships cover tuition and registration fees, but do not cover accommodation fees or living expenses.
For more information regarding the fellowship, please contact Ms. Wilailak at 02-524-5023 or Ms. Kanchana at 02-524-6119 or send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.