The vision of the Royal Thai Government (RTG) is to prepare the country and its people for the emerging ASEAN Economic Community (AEC). Through its non-binding RTG Fellowships at AIT, it seeks to prepare its engineers, scientists and managers to become global citizens and emerge as key drivers of Thailand's international competitiveness. Thus, generous academic fellowships are being offered to Thai students to pursue Master's and Ph.D. programs
Eligibile for Thai nationality only.
RTG Fellowships for Ph.D Programs
Bachelor's: ≥ 2.75 from specified universities*, or ≥ 3.00 from other universities
Master's: ≥ 3.50
In cases where the applicant does not meet GPA criteria, he or she can submit an article indexed in Scopus along with the GPA to fulfill the criteria.
Have an English proficiency score as required by AIT Language Center (IELTS 5.5 (Writing band) or AIT EET ≥ 5.5). Should the score be 5.0, the applicant is required to attend the Bridging Program (starting from 22 June 2020) and to obtain the score of 5.5 from the Bridging Program before enrollment.
2. The value of the non-binding Scholarship per student is approximately 1.50 MB.
Deadline : 10 June 2020
RTG Fellowships for Master's Programs
- a Four-year Bachelor's degree from a recognized university with the cGPA criteria as follows:
|Value of Fellowship Grant||Cumulative GPA requirement for specified universities*||Cumulative GPA requirement for other universities|
|100% (48 credits)||848,000 Baht (covers entire study cost of 4 semesters)||GPA ≥ 3.00||GPA ≥ 3.50|
|87.5% (42 credits)||752,000 Baht (covers 42 credits fees and 4 semesters registration fees, student pays remainder 6 credits: 96,000 baht, tuition fees)||-||GPA ≥ 3.25|
|75% (36 credits)||636,000 Baht (covers 3 semesters, student pays remainder 212,000 baht as one semester cost)||GPA ≥2.75||GPA ≥ 3.00|
|50% (24 credits)||424,000 Baht (covers 2 semesters, student pays same amount for 2 semesters)||-||GPA ≥ 2.75|
- Have an English proficiency score as required by AIT Language Center (IELTS 5.0 (Writing band) or AIT EET ≥ 5.0). Should the score be 4.5, the applicant is required to attend Bridging Program (starting from 22 June 2020) and to obtain the score of 5.0 from the Bridging Program before enrollment. See http://languages.ait.ac.th/bp/ for further information)".
Deadline : 10 June 2020
- RTG Fellowships cover tuition and registration fees, but do not cover accommodation fees or living expenses.
- *Definition of specified universities
(*) 2.1 Thailand's top 1,000 universities ranked by QS World University Rankings which includes (1)Chulalongkorn University #271, (2) Mahidol University #380, (3) Chiang Mai University #651-700, (4) Thammasat University #601-650, (5) Kasetsart University #800+, (6) Khon Kaen University #801+, (7) King Mongkut University of Technology Thonburi #801+,and (8) Prince of Songkla University #801+.
(*) 2.2 Thailand's top 350 Asian Universities ranked by QS World University Rankings which includes (1) King Mongkut's Institute of Technology Ladkrabang # 261-270 , (2) Suranaree University of Technology #301-350 , (3) King Mongkut's University of Technology North Bangkok#301-350 (4), Naresuan University#301-350 and (5)Silpakorn University #301-350.
- See http://languages.ait.ac.th/bp/ for further information on the Bridging Program.
Ms. Wilailak at 02-524-5023 or
Ms. Kanchana at 02-524-6119 or
Ms. Saranya at 02-524-5021 or