Siam Cement Public Company Limited SCG Scholarship
The Siam Cement Group (SCG) a leading business conglomerate in the ASEAN region, has committed itself to conduct business in line with good corporate governance and sustainable development principles throughout 100 years. The Group's longstanding tradition of learning, adjustment and development in all areas has enabled SCG to survive the wave of crises and challenges and earn widespread recognition as a role model for other businesses, both locally and internationally.
SCG was established in 1913 following a royal decree of His Majesty King Rama VI to produce cement, the main building material for infrastructure projects that greatly contributed to the progress of the country during that period. Since its founding, SCG has grown continually and diversified into three core businesses, namely SCG Cement-Building Materials, SCG Chemicals and SCG Packaging.
Master Degree for August 2019 intake in:
SCG scholarship is for the following three schools:
1. School of Engineering & Technology (SET)
2. School of Environment, Resources and Development (SERD)
3. School of Management (SOM)
* Note: Academic areas of concentration eligible for the SCG support under this Program are subject to consultation with and approval by SCG.
The scholarship will offer with the following criteria:
Applicant must fulfill the AIT Entry Requirement
- Nationality: Thai nationals
- Scholarship covers the tuition, registration fees, bursary and accommodation allowances
- Non-bonded scholarship