Scholarship available in the field of Gender and Development Studies
Deadline: 15 June 2016
SCHOLARSHIP available at Gender and Development Studies (GDS) field of Study of School of Environment, Resources and Development (SERD), AIT. This scholarship is under "Migration and collectives/networks as pathways out of poverty: Gendered vulnerabilities and capabilities of fishing communities in Asia" supported by Norwegian Research Council through NTNU.
Scholarship deadline: 15 June 2016
Eligibility requirements to be considered for the scholarship
- Four-year Bachelor's degree from a recognized university is required.
- TOEFL score of 210 (computer-based) or IELTS writing and overall score 6 or equivalent or AIT English Entry Test
- The applicant does not need to be a Cambodian, but should be able to work independently to carry out a study in Cambodia.
- Submit one page research proposal related to the gender issues on migration in fishing communities in Cambodia.
- Applicant interested in becoming part of above project and work must carried out his or her Master thesis in above given research topic.
- Click here for application and other detail admission requirements
- Application deadline: 15 June 2016