Thai Pipe Scholarships
Thai Pipe Industry Co., Ltd. was established in 1963 under the subsidiary of the Thai Government. The first production of PVC pipes utilized innovative technology from Sekisui Chemical Co., Ltd., the leading Japanese PVC pipe manufacturer. From this technology transfer, Thai Pipe has developed its own technology to the top level. After more than 50 years of incessant development, Thai Pipe has moved from a pioneer to the leader in the manufacturing of PVC products and became one of the leading PVC pipe manufacturers in the world.
This scholarship is for the following academic programs:
- Water Engineering and Management (WEM ) of the School of Engineering and Technology (SET);
- Environmental Engineering and Management (EEM ), School of Environment, Resources and Development (SERD)
- Nationalities: American cadet from Virginia Military Institute (VMI), Citizen of Republic of Maldives, Timor-Leste, ASEAN and Chinese (preferred from Yunnan Province);
- With at least 2 years work experience in the Water-related field from the government sector;
- Graduate of Bachelor in Civil Engineering or related fields with a GPA 3.00;
- Applicants with physical impediment is also encouraged to apply;
- Must fulfill the AIT admissions requirements.
The scholarship covers tuition and registration fees. Other fees and living costs are to be borne by the student or another external donor.
Application Deadline: 30 May 2019 (Deadline Over!)